Experienced, Personalized Criminal Defense in Maryland
Thorough preparation is crucial to success in criminal defense. At the Maryland office of the Shipley Law Firm, we treat every case as if it will go to trial. We are well-known throughout the Eastern Shore of Maryland for our attention to detail and effective preparation.
Our firm is committed to providing personal attention to every client. We will tailor our representation to your needs. Call 410-822-7660 or contact us online to schedule an appointment to discuss your criminal defense.
As a former prosecutor for Talbot County, our lawyer – Stephanie A. Shipley – has handled more than 1,000 criminal cases from both sides of the courtroom. Having tried over 100 cases before juries, our firm has the experience you need on your side.
Protecting Your Rights
We prepare every case as if it will go to trial. This preparation is invaluable during negotiation, and is vital to success in the courtroom. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor or felony in Maryland, a conviction can ruin your future. We have more than 15 years of experience protecting clients against criminal charges such as:
- Traffic offenses such as speeding, drunk driving (DUI), driving with a suspended or revoked license, driving without a license and aggressive driving
- Drug charges, including possession, trafficking and manufacture of drugs
- Gun crimes such as possession or transportation of a firearm without a permit
- Violent crimes, including assault, battery, domestic violence, murder and attempted murder
- White collar crime such as forgery, writing bad checks and identity theft
- Property crimes, including theft, robbery, armed robbery and shoplifting
- Boating offenses, including boating while intoxicated, negligent operations of boats, or other violations with the coast guard
- DNR/hunting violations, such as fish and game violations, negligent hunting, jacklighting or other natural resource violations.
We will handle your case in the way that best fits your needs. We will never hesitate to try your case in the courtroom. When you need a criminal defense attorney in Maryland, turn to the experience and dedication of Stephanie A. Shipley, Attorney at Law.